Riley_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 37
Forums/ Deco
Wednesday
Re:New Two-Factor Authentication for Deco App
Hey @shleets , I am not actually too sure which version of the Deco app contains the 2FA feature and will need to reach out for the specifics; (I will update this thread when hear the official...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
New Two-Factor Authentication for Deco App
New! Two-Factor Authentication for Deco App Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), which TP-Link just added to the Deco app, has a number of benefits over conventional login techniques. This feature...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo App & Integrations
Tuesday
Introducing Dark Mode for the Tapo App!
Introducing Dark Mode for the Tapo App! 🎉 It's Here! Dark Mode for the Tapo App has finally become a reality! Across the entire app, you can now find a complete dark theme. Whether you are designing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Lights
Tuesday
Welcome to the Tapo Smart Lighting Forum! Get Started Here!
Welcome to the Forum for Tapo Smart Lights! Whether you use a smart light strip, bulb, or any of our other upcoming models, this module will have you covered! We welcome you to ask questions, request...
0HELPFULS
Tuesday
Re:vacation mode
Hey @dccc, The grouping feature will take the features of the two lights and combine them to use the features that they have in common; unfortunately, I do not believe that this extends to some of...
0HELPFULS
Tuesday
Re:L535 No response in HomeKit
Hey @Sherloque, Were you ever able to get this working? We have now had a few updates Were you adding these directly via Matter or via an Integration? Were these added to the Tapo App or the Apple...
0HELPFULS