Riley_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 36
Forums/ Tapo Smart Sensors
By Riley_S Yesterday

Automating Your Home with the Tapo T100 – Smart Motion Sensor

Automating Your Home with Sub-GHz Spotlight On: Tapo T100 - Smart Motion Sensor If you want to bring hands-free control to your home, introducing a motion sensor can add more control than you think. W
Forums/ Feature Request
By Sandy17 Wednesday

Smart Bulb devices

I physically removed all of my Kasa Smart Bulbs because of many issues I was having connecting to my internet. I still have three of the devices (offline) showing up under my list of devices. How can
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By BigDaddy034 Tuesday

Content filtering Not Working

No URL I enter is being blocked. The only thing that does work, is when I Pause internet access.
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
By nukesul Tuesday

KS200M stops functioning after I add Smart Rule

I've just installed this switch. It works fine as long as I touch nothing else. Comes on with motion and turns off. When I attempt to add a Smart Control function (the resaon I bought this switch...)
Stories/ Deco
By Riley_S Tuesday

Creating a Personalized Whole-Home Deco Mesh Solution

Creating a Personalized Whole-Home Deco Mesh Solution In the high-paced environments we all live in and interact with, whether it be social media, work, or entertainment, having a stable wireless netw
Forums/ Deco
By Yewtink a week ago

How to get this solved, not happy that my new Decos with an obvious issues

I purchased my X55 back Feburary 1, 2024 and I have had nothing but problems with the devices. Everything from losing my configuration settings, confusing which Deco is set as main to adding old equip