Jojo99LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Saturday
Re:Intermittent loss of internet connection
@Jojo99 It would be helpful to get some support on this problem! I am having regular internet outages since moving to internet provider Sail Internet. It looks to me like the outages are ALWAYS...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Meaning of these log entries
What is the meaning of this perioic entry in my router logs? It appears to be from my internet provider (Sail Internet). One thing I am curious about is why there is a "dns=.8.8.8.8" parameter as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Intermittent loss of internet connection
Three days ago I switched to Sail Internet. Prior to that I was on Comcast for internet. Since the switch to Sail, I have been getitng periodic intermittent temporary internet drops. I have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-05-12 20:16:38
Erase memory
How do I erase the memory on this old router so that I can give it away? Does plugging it in and pushing the reset button accomplish this?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-05-11 05:50:18
Re:AX-55 help
@Jojo99 These model numbers suck from TPLink. They use them to end support. In my case, at soe point later in the year, they will release a model v2. Then v1. will lose support. They did this to me...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-05-10 07:22:12
Re:AX-55 help
@IrvSp 789626The 'Support website' for this router doesn't list your version (https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/archer-ax55/v1/#Firmware), V1 and V2.6? This is TPLink. Why are you...
0HELPFULS