KenJGLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request
2023-05-03 17:44:36
Re:Ethernet (wired) backhaul for OneMesh products
@Riley_S ok thanks. To be honest I don't know the difference between one mesh and easy mesh. If I can get a mesh network with Ethernet back haul on my archer and re extender combination then please...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2023-02-18 11:32:11
@Riley_S Hi, I have an Archer C7 router with a number of RE505X extenders. These are currently just set up as access points using the cat6 cable. I also have a number of older routers, also connected...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2023-02-13 18:24:57
@Riley_S I would be happy to take part in a beta test if there is interest. I have an old house with very thick walls and quite a few rooms. I have installed CAT6 cabling throughout most of it and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2023-02-12 06:39:20
@Riley_S Great news, thanks. What sort of timeframe are you expecting for this to be implemented (weeks/months/years)? Also would my existing products be upgraded by firmware download or would I need...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2022-12-01 18:30:18
@JP_NL Clearly those people who design these things live in paper houses where a wifi signal can get everywhere. For those in the real world we need Ethernet. I have at least two course of brick...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2022-11-28 12:16:06
Great to see so many replies to this - shame more of them were not from TP-Link offering to upgrade. I have a question for anyone who might know the answer. On the basis that we are unlikely to see...
0HELPFULS