schveiguyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-12 22:00:06
Re:Parental controls pause internet and bedtime do not work on my son's PC properly
@Riley_S Thanks, I'll have to take a look at those when I can. Worth repeating: it's not a system-wide setting such as a VPN or proxy, as other browsers successfully are blocked from accessing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-12 18:06:41
Re:Parental controls pause internet and bedtime do not work on my son's PC properly
To clarify further, I'm not interested in blocking *some* websites or services, I'm interested in blocking *all* websites and services, and I don't even care if it blocks internal connections on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-12 17:59:58
@Riley_S Nope, not using a private window. I tried it myself. I looked at the Brave settings. Some websites do come up with the parental block. Sometimes. Why can't I just tell the router to disable...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-01-12 15:43:58
Parental controls pause internet and bedtime do not work on my son's PC properly
I have set up a profile for my son, with 2 devices, a phone and a PC. When I pause his internet, certain programs can no longer use the internet, but other ones are not blocked whatsoever! The...
0HELPFULS