wase4711LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:XE75 PRO clients are constantly cycling online and offline...PLEASE HELP
@mikeproz in the race to the "bottom" of horrible networking vendors, TP Stink is closing the gap between them and the absolute worst customer service/support company, Netgear I'm sure it wont be...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-04-05 21:36:46
Re:How to Connect TP-Link Router to a third-party VPN Provider (For ExpressVPN, NordVPN, etc.)
@wizard1 return it, and buy a REAL router from a better company TP Link/Deco has gone into the toilet, just check recent threads
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-25 13:45:36
Re:Deco 1.9.0 Feature Overview: Wi-Fi Access Control, Matter, Local Only Modes (Coming Soon)
@Riley_S even more bad news; TP link has gone into the toilet! 'https://www.reddit.com/r/HomeNetworking/comments/1bn4vqn/shame_on_you_tplink/
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-12-26 18:41:14
@Krix dont wait, get rid of it now, DECO stuff now is horrible, as is their total lack of support or caring about consumers issues Chinese company selling Chinesium junk!
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-08 13:10:48
Re:Deco 1.9.0 Feature Overview: Wi-Fi Access Control, Matter, Local Only Modes (Coming Soon)
@Riley_S thanks for writing back I would have responded sooner, but my internet has dropped out about 5 times already today your wifi 7 offerings have lots of issues, and you should have held off on...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-07 19:55:26
@Dellki sell them/return them and move on to something else support from TP link on so many deco models is horrible
2HELPFULS