ladyhLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-15 17:09:05
Re:Step by step set up as extender or AP?
@terziyski https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNh1r2_nKI8 this is what I went by but then again his tp is different and the router is still not turning blue light. I managed to connect the two routers,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-15 12:18:54
@terziyski Yes I know how to do that. I have 4 SSID's enabled. Why do I have to have the centurylink name? Can't I use just one of my SSID's that I have already,(which I did initially but the cameras...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-14 22:59:06
@terziyski ok I'll try that..I pinged it earlier and it replied, but now it's not.. I connected to a laptiop got in to the web UI, did that survey my router is not showing only local and my SSDI's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-14 22:31:33
@terziyski ok I didn't see the zyxtel modem there was a blank one....Can I reconfigure without putting the router back into factory settings? I can't connected it to the internet with my active modem...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-14 21:37:22
@terziyski my main router SSID (sticker on the router) is CenturylinkXXXX but when I run an IP scanner my Zyxel communications (modem) name is modem.Home ?? weird I used one of the names is my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-02-14 20:08:57
@terziyski Thank you! Good video, am stuck on the wireless settings...wireless name of root AP--I have 4 ssid wireless on my PC, not sure what root AP would be windows 10. my main router has the same...
0HELPFULS