Sats2LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-08 16:52:50
Re:USB network storage/share with internal network
@Sats2 The Mediasonic is a 4 bay unit, USB-c out. This router was bought because it had USB-c, apparently not many do. The previous TR-Link router didn't have a USB-c. The entire setup is all new,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-07 18:40:26
@Sats2 Ok, found out after the NAS drive was mapped, a short time later (after the USB drive was scanned, it takes a while to scan 9k movies), the "TP-Share" icon was back on the "This PC" window,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-07 17:24:51
@Sats2 I did find out the Router does connect to Windows 11 just fine if it's an Ethernet connected NAS, was able to Map it and access it to read and write. But at the same time, the USB-C drive...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-06 19:35:27
@Sats2 Here are more screenshots that show the lack of USB drive accessibility. No ability to map the drive, nothing to map in Network mapping. With all my trials and errors, I've now lost the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-06 19:26:43
IrvSp wrote @Sats2 On the Router Web GUI page for USB Sharing, make sure that the Slider for Access Authentication is off? However, I'd suspect if that was set you'd be getting an Access error?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-07-05 18:58:06
USB network storage/share with internal network
The AX6000 seems to be working ok, the user is the problem, apparently. What I'm trying to accomplish is a USB storage connected to the router's USB-C connection. The router finds it just fine, even...
0HELPFULS