BrianB61672LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
7 hours ago
Re:USB HDD storage
If 'Secure Sharing' is 'off' then nothing works.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
7 hours ago
Please forgive how this sounds, but what 'permissions' exactly? When the external drive is USB-connected, I can see everything just fine, both Movies directory and TV directory, including contents of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
I do not see *within the router administration page(s)* where to change permissions; I have confirmed over and over that files are present in both directories- Movies and TV - I have also 'moved' the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
I understand that; within the router console, there are options for which directories to share/make visible, and I opted for the 2 directories in question. Within the "Movies" directory, everything...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
I am no stranger to 'file-sharing' between computers/devices, but it is the use of something physically connected to the router that I am puzzled with. Your situation just sounds like there is some...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-03 21:44:13
USB HDD storage
I have things I want to share across my home network based on an external HDD. I have followed along with all the documentation for making this happen, and for the most part, it works.. Here is the...
0HELPFULS