jon96789LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Monday
Re:Regarding The Deco BE11000 Mesh Router (Costco)
@Joshvu72 Try using only one satellite and see if that works. Using Wi-Fi only i.e. not using ethernet, what is the distance between all the satellites? The DECO starts weakening at about 40-60 feet,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@Joshvu72 You can revert back to any of the firmware. Just go to the TP Link Firmware Download site. You will find all the different versions of the firmware there. Here are some suggestions you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@Mango3000 Whatever you do, do not consider the Netgear Orbi... I went through three Orbi systems in six years. They all died like clockwork after 24 months. I seriously considered buying the ASUS...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@HelpFixDecoApp The web interface only allows viewing of the router configuration, you cannot configure th router via the web interface...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@FM-305 I just upgraded to firmware 1.06 and it appears to have fixed my intermittent issues with DLNA. It could also be the fact that I swapped my two satellites around (I am getting 100% signal on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
@jon96789 It's been over a week and TP-Link support appears to have stopped all communications with me. My open ticket has not been resolved and no one has contacted me since my initial contact....
1HELPFULS