WingWandLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Problem with nodes preferring wireless backhaul over ethernet
@yves_b Ah, I see what you are getting at. However, use of aggregated backhaul is of no use to me if core functionality is not maintained. I want to disable the wireless backhaul completely and have...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@yves_b I appreciate your attempts at resolution, but this problem is not user error or exhibiting any sort of preferred behavior for a network device. It's poor implementation of aggregating back...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
a week ago
Allow users with Ethernet backhaul to disable WiFi backhaul completely
Ethernet backhaul seems to be broken and my nodes are constantly failing over to wireless backhaul in AP mode. This is causing problems with latency between internal devices on my network, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@yves_b That is correct. It actually behaves the opposite of what you'd expect. As I stated in my original post, the devices default to wired backhaul when they first boot up at which point traffic...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@yves_b This comment is not helpful as you're basically saying "that's how its meant to behave," but if it's designed to use wired backhaul, then it should be using wired backhaul. The app shows that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
@yves_b I have tested, even resetting the Decos and setting up as a new network, and can confirm that plugging the child nodes directly to the main node does not circumvent the wireless backhaul...
0HELPFULS