dtnewportLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2018-01-30 10:40:02
Re:AP mode + Ethernet backhaul via ISP combo modem/router
dmitryperets wrote Hi, In case it helps future readers... I decided to try out this topology, and so far, looks like it works fine. Glad it works! Seems I was wrong about needing to have everything...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-01-15 09:14:08
Re:Deco nodes frequently disconnect
I would suggest moving it closer and seeing if the disconnect still happens. If so, then it is not about signal strength. Also try connecting with ethernet at your desired location and see if that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-01-15 09:11:16
Re:AP mode + Ethernet backhaul via ISP combo modem/router
The FAQ states this: "The main Deco (first one connect to the network) will work in Router mode by default after setup,the you can switch the working mode into AP mode as need. The other two Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2018-01-11 10:15:59
Re:Frequent loss of internet connection
filzek wrote Deco m5 are all crap, lost of money, I have ask for support a long time, no answer just excuses, really doesnt work, tplink need to recall that shit out of the market and call loss.....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-20 16:53:04
Re:Frequent lapses internet connection while connected to the router
Kammon2 wrote I just purchased My Deco M5 routers and have had issues with internet connection. Although on the app it will list that all the routers are doing fine, about 3 to 5 times per day, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-08 12:34:23
Re:Anyway to delete old devices? Does it matter?
I'm not 100% sure about this, but try blacklisting the device first, and then removing it from the blacklist. I think that once it is removed from the blacklist, it won't show up again until it...
0HELPFULS