johsamLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-25 06:42:54
Re:Slow file transfer between clients on LAN?
@Tony Wall of text incoming! ******************************************************************************************************* When connected to the same slave DECO C:\iperf>iperf3.exe -c...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-16 08:45:58
@Tony I did another set of tests using my laptop with my win10 PC as server both machines connected on ETH. The first test both machines connected to the same slave DECO. The second test connected to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-11 19:28:29
@Tony Sure thing. I ran this on my android-phone with my PC as server. Phone on WIFI ofc. PC on eth connected to a DECO. ** edit. My android tv-box uses SMB. But I'm getting the same speed when using...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-06 04:25:44
@Dj_Mamana Good (for me, not for you ofc) to finally see someone that has the same problem. I have tried everything, swapped cables, moved the Decos around but i end up with the same numbers. It...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-02-17 19:59:12
Ok. I still haven't solved this so im adding a simple sketch of my network. If anyone could test doing a file transfer between 2 clients connected on ETH (cat5 cable) to 2 different slave decos and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-27 04:48:45
The files i'm transfering are +4gb in size. When i tried connecting my laptop to the same deco as my PC running the FTP i get speeds to 30-40mb/s which is great improvement but still a bit slow it...
0HELPFULS