thammondLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-27 10:48:31
Re:Re:Can't access a specific website
Update I spent a day working with TP-Link tech support. Tried among other things resetting the router to factory default and nothing fixed the issue. In the end the TP-Link tech support requested...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-17 13:46:51
Re:Can't access a specific website
I don't believe I have any VPN setup. I weas able to access the website by connecting my laptop up directly to my modem. So it would seem, based on all the testing I have done, that for some reason...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-13 11:05:22
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Can't access a specific website
Also I contacted my cable tv internet provider and they confirmed that they could access the web site from their end. I will try connecting a laptop up directly to the cable modem later to see if I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-13 11:01:27
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Can't access a specific website
I checked and I don't have access or parental controls enabled. I don't know how to check if my modem is a gateway or operating as a router? I get my internet through the local cable tv provider. The...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-12 17:49:02
Re:Re:Re:Re:Can't access a specific website
Thanks for the help, however I still can't access it after changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 After changing the primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 I shut down everything and restarted and still no access. Tried...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-12 01:16:13
Re:Re:Can't access a specific website
Thanks for the reponse. I feel like I've ruled out a browser issue as I have tried multiple browsers on my desktop and I have tried the browser on my ipad and iphone and could not access the website...
0HELPFULS