SUCKSSUCKSLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-09-09 15:26:31
Re:TERRIBLE support, faulty product and defective firmware - 5g is not authorized in your country
I took a look at the source code and found a work around for this. I tried it las night. works like a charm The rule that applies protection against using 5G in restricted countries happens in a part...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-09-09 15:26:23
Re:Archer C7 V2, 5ghz WiFi looses internet connection while the 2.4ghz is fine.
I took a look at the source code and found a work around for this. I tried it las night. works like a charm The rule that applies protection against using 5G in restricted countries happens in a part...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-09-09 15:26:13
Re:I was sent a replacement router that cannot utilize 5GHz - Unbelievable
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-09-09 14:02:06
Re:Re:Re:C5400 V2 (firmware?) bug: the 5ghz network is unavailable due to restrictions in your region/country
I took a look at the source code and found a work around for this. I tried it last night. works like a charm The rule that applies protection against using 5G in restricted countries happens in a...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-09-09 08:42:40
Re:C5400 V2 (firmware?) bug: the 5ghz network is unavailable due to restrictions in your region/country
WHY IS THIS BUG NOT FIXED AFTER TWO YEARS!!??? Thanks for putting your source online. You guys are screwed when I push out this fun little application I'm creating for your devices based on your...
0HELPFULS