ember1205LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2019-12-11 00:20:04
Re:Smart Path Selection?
@Carl I can completely appreciate that. Home Users want Home User Relevant Information. My point was more toward the "how to attract more power users" sort of area. At any rate - I am thankful for...
2HELPFULS
2019-12-10 20:03:56
@Carl Yes, that is very helpful. I realize that theoretical questions are hard to give finite answers to, so I appreciate what you were able to share. Last question - why isn't this documented and...
0HELPFULS
2019-12-09 23:02:14
@Carl More good info - thank you. One last technical question: What happens in a scenario where there are multiple adapters and a disruption causes a partial loss of communications? Let's say we have...
0HELPFULS
2019-12-07 01:41:26
@Carl Thanks for the additional information. There's still something that isn't clear, though. You first stated that the COC is the adapter that's "added to the network" first. Then you said that...
0HELPFULS
2019-12-06 17:32:25
@Carl Thanks for the response. ALL of my equipment is connected to power-filtering UPS devices as surge suppresors are not terribly useful overall and do nothing to protect against power sags...
0HELPFULS
2019-12-06 16:56:29
Smart Path Selection?
If I have three of these set up, and the connectivity differs between two devices compared to others, can they intelligently choose the best path to a remote resource? Example: - Client device sits...
0HELPFULS