bossfanLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-28 16:18:05
Re:Firmware Upgrade Reset all my router settings to defaults
@bossfan It looks like I have answered my own question so if this helps someone else it seems that firmware upgrades on TP Link routers wipes out the settings. I wish I knew that before.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-02-28 04:57:58
Firmware Upgrade Reset all my router settings to defaults
I upgraded the firmware on my router. First time I have done this since I've owned the router. After the upgrade was complete everything reset to the router defaults and I had to set up everything...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-16 17:27:54
Re:Admin Page Issue
@Tony OK thank you for the reply. I'm on a Windows 7 laptop but since Microsoft is pulling support on Windows 7 I have purchased a new Windows 10 laptop that I am in process of setting up. So if it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-16 15:59:29
@ArcherC8 Thank you for the reply. I'll try your suggestions and report back if I continue to have the problem. I'm also about to start to use a new laptop in a few weeks once I get it set up so...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-14 15:24:28
@Tony Hello Tony Are you a TP Link employee or a forum user? Just wondering because I am continuing to have the Admin page issues despite clearing history and cache or using IE vs. Chrome browsers....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-11-29 16:33:09
@Tony Thanks for reply. I updated the router firmware when I installed it so it should be up to date. I have the router in a different room than where I use the laptop so I don't know if it was...
0HELPFULS