DAServicesLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Deco
2022-11-05 13:32:15
Re:Identifying android phones on the Deco control app
@stuckyville Click on the phone in the Clients list, select the phone, then click on the pen icon at the right of the name and then edit the Device Name to include more accurate identifiers as needed
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-10-31 15:29:20
Re:Getting Wi-Fi to detached metal garage
@MaxK51 To get Wi-Fi in your metal outbuilding: Option #1: Trench and bury a PVC pipe containing a Shielded Cat6 or better Ethernet Cable from your house out to the Metal Outbuilding. Purchase an...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-10-30 22:01:17
Re:Hard wired connection slower than Wi-fi
@CCART Any number of things can affect the wire speed. Are you using a shielded Cat6 or higher Ethernet cable to the desktop? What is the Ethernet speed rating of the Ethernet port on your Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-10-30 21:56:48
Re:Wireless Printer Unreachable
@EricTheGrey To assist you in troubleshooting, please supply us with an accurate picture or description of everything in your network. Everything from the Internet demark (the wire coming in for the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-10-28 15:35:03
Re:multiple decos
@crees If you will always have another device function as the primary App for each of those other Deco Meshes, on each Mesh open the Deco App for the "other" Deco and add your account as a Manager....
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-10-15 13:14:07
Re:Can we transfer an existing Deco network from my housemate's login to mine?
@FunkyDexter No, there is no way. You will need to reset the nodes and rebuild the Deco mesh from scratch. I ran into this and support said it is not possible.
0HELPFULS