internet-breathLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-03-20 00:37:11
Re:Default Filter Policy?
@Phillip1235 a followup question: if you couldn't fix this, did you wind up buying a different router? I'm just trying to figure out how to create whitelist-only access for one of my devices and it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-03-20 00:30:49
Re:Default Filter Policy?
@Phillip1235 Did you ever figure out how to get a fix for this? I'm facing the same issue with my Archer C7 and TP-Link hasn't been able to help.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-03-20 00:03:35
Re:Access Controls works for blacklist, but not when switched to whitelist
@Tony That didn't help. When I use nytimes as my target, it does work for blacklisting (when in Deny mode). Any reason why it doesn't work as a whitelist (when in Allow mode)? The target is the same...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-03-19 20:37:29
Re:Access Controls works for blacklist, but not when switched to whitelist
@Tony For the child, I want to: -Allow websites I specify -Block all other websites. For the parents, I want to: -Allow the entire internet
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-03-19 19:47:55
Access Controls works for blacklist, but not when switched to whitelist
Hi everyone, I'm attempting to use Access Control to manage a child's device (since parental controls limit the number of adult devices to 4 and I have at least 8). The instructions make this sound...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-03-18 21:00:14
Re:Parental Controsl: Can parents use more than four devices?
@Tony Thanks for the tip! I've been playing around with access control. I listed the child's device as a "host" and listed a couple of domains as a "target" and then tied them together into a "rule"....
0HELPFULS