OraugleLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Range Extenders
2020-04-18 10:59:58
Re:How the repeater mode actually works? Will it disable my current wifi router?
Carl wrote @Oraugle One thing to further test before we send this up to the Engineers is go under Wireless. This is where you would change the channel manually. Then disable (uncheck) WMM. Save...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2020-04-16 18:12:29
Re:How the repeater mode actually works? Will it disable my current wifi router?
Carl wrote @Oraugle Apple devices typically like the higher channels in the specturm like channel 11. try changing the rotuer's channel to 11 and see if that resolves the issue. @Carl Thanks for the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2020-04-16 17:36:34
@Carl Thanks for the quick response. Now, I'm encountering the following issue: It was working all good, but now I started to get a "wrong password" on mobiles and a mac computer, on a windows...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2020-04-16 14:06:04
How the repeater mode actually works? Will it disable my current wifi router?
Hello! A quick and basic question: How my new TL-WA901ND in repeater mode actually work? Will it disable my current wifi router? or, Will both (my current wifi router and my new Tp-link) devices will...
0HELPFULS