mniswongerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-19 15:45:02
Re:Feature request - separate subnet for guest
@jacazzopardi No. I ended up selling my Decos and getting some Omada access points and a controller.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-29 01:04:31
Critical Vulnerabilities in Dropbear SSH version on Deco
Nessus Security Scanner complains about the version of Dropbear SSH on the Deco M5s I have installed. Apparently there are several critical exploits that allow for remote code execution. I get that...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-05 15:43:05
Do not make the change I previously mentioned. It will cause the main Deco to completely change the subnet (it's LAN IP) on reboot. When I had made the change I could see in the Deco logs that an...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-02 14:36:20
I found somewhat of a workaround I wanted to mention in case anyone else was wanting to use Pi-Hole or AdGuard Home. Rather than modify the DHCP lease settings to specify DNS servers, leave them...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-26 16:27:59
@Tony I spent more time looking at this over the weekend and after doing some Wireshark captures it looks like it is an ARP problem. I'm assuming on the main Deco there is just a L3 switch separating...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-17 17:23:30
Feature request - separate subnet for guest
I configure the DHCP lease settings to use a different primary DNS server to point my clients to an AdGuard Home server (similar to PiHole) so I can block ads and cache requests. I also use this...
0HELPFULS