ImaginaryTangoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ SOHO Switches
2021-07-29 07:47:34
Re:Link Flashes ALL LEDs synchronously
Well, I guess I should have known better than to actually get a simple answer about what's going on with one of TP-Link's own products on the TP-Link forum. Yes, I went through all that went on, but...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ SOHO Switches
2021-07-20 15:49:54
Re:Link Flashes ALL LEDs synchronously
I know I've put a lot of info in one post. I've realized I should ponit out that the first and most important thing I need to know is what it means when all the LEDs flash in sync.
5HELPFULS
Forums/ SOHO Switches
2021-07-20 06:11:59
Link Flashes ALL LEDs synchronously
I have a TL-SG1024S 24 port switch and I'm having an odd issue. I'll add that we've recently had severe storms and a month ago part of my LAN got messed up by lightning. (Not a direct strike, but...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-11 15:05:42
Re:All or Nothing - One Deco Down, All Down
@Tony The two units are wired together via ethernet, yes, through a hub, but, again, the issues appear when the satellite loses power. And being out in a rural area, I do have internet failures. One...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-07 06:08:45
@Tony I'm not ignoring this, but have been backed up with more immediate issues that are creating a lot of stress and taking up a lot of time. There is one thing that may help in ID'ing the units. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-20 00:51:54
@Tony I've verified multiple times, including checking which is on and off and making sure the two units are labeled properly. The one staying on, with power, and with the red LED, is the main one.
0HELPFULS