RHAERSERLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-24 16:47:14
Re:Archer C7 owner noticing several issues: no HFS+ support, devices list empty, no night mode on AP
IrvSp wrote @RHAERSER Who is your ISP? Are you in the US? I have Spectrum/Charter and they too have an 'approved' list of modems and modem/routers you can attach to thier network. All you need do is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-24 13:24:55
Re:Archer C7 owner noticing several issues: no HFS+ support, devices list empty, no night mode on AP
@ArcherC8 ArcherC8 wrote Does your ISP allow you to replace the gateway with your own modem? My ISP (Comcast/Xfinity) does with select brands and models which in the long run is cheaper than renting...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-24 00:35:02
Tony wrote @RHAERSER What is the exact reason your ISP does not allow a router to work in router mode? Users commonly attach routers or Deco units to their ISP modem/gateway or even another router so...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-22 19:19:09
Archer C7 owner noticing several issues: no HFS+ support, devices list empty, no night mode on AP
I bought this router to replace a decade old Apple router. I saw reviews and thought this was router good enough for the price and with better performance than the old one. I immediately noticed a...
0HELPFULS