RHAERSERLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-17 22:11:43
Re:How to change the country of operation on Archer C7? My unit is set to China...
@RHAERSER Returned it. It'll be someone else's problem now.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-17 22:09:59
Re:Archer C7 owner noticing several issues: no HFS+ support, devices list empty, no night mode on AP
@RHAERSER Ended up returning it. Too many problems, too many shortcomings, too many compromises, and TP-Link support was also suprisingly unhelpful.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-04 18:57:21
Re:How to change the country of operation on Archer C7? My unit is set to China...
ArcherC8 wrote I would make time for that call to support as it may be that your router has been hacked. @ArcherC8 I'll call today. @Tony If I'm actually hacked, it would've been really great to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-08-03 20:36:55
Tony wrote @RHAERSER Look at the router country code below to see what it says. If the router says (US), then someone probably messed with the firmware. I would definitely reach out to support in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-29 20:31:03
@Tony The sticker does say "Archer C7 (US)". I'll call and report it. Thank you very much!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-28 21:11:02
How to change the country of operation on Archer C7? My unit is set to China...
I've just noticed that my Archer C7's country of operation is set to China, and it's in conflict with all nearby networks that are actually correctly set. I did not buy this unit in China, and I...
0HELPFULS