crizthebardLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request
2021-12-13 04:59:37
Allow Smart Bulbs to cycle random colors
I have KL 135 Smart Bulbs. I believe this feature (or similar) has been requested of your other smart bulb models. I would like an option in the app to set a random cycle of colors/hues (i.e. the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-03-09 14:19:44
Re:All or Nothing - One Deco Down, All Down
@ImaginaryTango hey there - I was reading this because I'm interested in other people's experiences with the M9 - so am I correct from reading this that your "Main" Deco remains on solid power, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-18 14:30:46
Question on Android App Notifications
I wanted to confirm this is accurate: If I have the app notifying me when a new device joins the network, if someone tries to join my network, but doesn't have the password correct, then I'll see: -...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-20 16:37:13
Re:Deco M9 plus prevents access to local network when internet is down
@Tony @DanielW I have a similar setup, so I'd like to request this as a future feature: The ability to set one of the ports on the "main" Deco as WAN only, so if internet goes down, the LAN stays up...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-21 18:29:25
Re:iPhone iOS 14 recognizing the Deco wireless network as "weak security"
Tony, I know this is a beta, but is it a relatively stable beta? I appreciate you guys fixing the security, but we're relying on our internet for work, college, and school right now, and I don't want...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-19 15:38:35
Force slave to slave backhaul, instead of slave to main
I live in a long, rectangular house - so I have the 3 Deco's setup with the main at one end (where cable comes in), one slave in the middle (connected via ethernet), and another slave right at the...
0HELPFULS