yves_bLV4Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
By marmardes Yesterday

Single Deco X55 as AP or Extender

Hello! i got 2 sets of 3pack deco x55 and i want to sell one unit as i only need 5 of them. My question is : can person connect one deco unit via wifi and set it as AP or Repeater/Extender?
Forums/ Deco
By alatlantic a week ago

Deco BE63 - DNS weirdness

I'm having a really weird issue that started last Thursday, and leaving me stumped. Is anyone with a Deco BE63 able to run these queries from a box on their network? Querydomain is slack dot com. For
Forums/ Deco
By CDH70 a week ago

Wiring Multiple Deco Units

Appreciate everyone's patience on this possibly dumb question I purchased the 3-pack of the XE75 Pro units, and have a question about the way to hardwire them. I have the main unit in my basement, con
Forums/ Deco
By nuclearjames a week ago

M5 in Access Mode using same SSID as existing ATT Gateway router

Trying to setup a 3 pack of M5's in Access Mode - original desire was to use these as extensions for my existing router wifi network and allow my existing router to continue provide wifi coverage as w
Forums/ Deco
By tekwrite a week ago

What sort of router do I need with TP Link x55 three unit mesh network?

I may be switching from ATT to a local fiber provider. I now have the TP mesh network (3 of the AX4000 units) set up with the ATT router which would go away. What kind of router do I need for the mesh
Forums/ Deco
By Austin_Stiefel a week ago

Filter DNS traffic with firewall?

I have a custom DNS server set through the deco that filters specific website traffic. The problem is however that individual client devices can change their DNS settings bypassing the DNS settings se