cdystheLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By cdysthe a week ago

Change subnet mask on a live Deco XE75 Pro system.

If I want to change the subnet mask on my three unit XE75 Pro system using the app will clients lose connection and/or will the system reboot?
Forums/ Deco
By cdysthe 2 weeks ago

Firmware update through the app or download.

I see that there's a new firmware update for the XE75 Pro available for download. Why doesn't it show up as an update in the Deco app?
Forums/ Deco
By n0ech 2024-02-18 22:01:52

Frequent, short disconnects/drops

I have 3 Deco X55s in my house. The primary one is attached directly to my cable modem upstairs (the modem is just a modem -- it has no router capabilities). The other two are connected to the main ro
Forums/ Deco
By cdysthe 2024-01-23 21:48:33

Not sure if I want WiFI 6 for backhaul only or not.

Hi, I do not understand whether I should use WiFi 6 for backhaul only or let WiFi 6 capable devices use it also. I have quite a few on my network. Also, even if I set WiFI 6 for backhaul only the litt
Forums/ Deco
By cdysthe 2024-01-21 19:29:22

My two XE75 Pros not being main keep appearing offline in the app

I have three XE75 Pro's. Everything seems to work fine but when I open the app the two satellite units, not the main, suddenly are reported to be offline. But when I tap on them they are instantly onl
Forums/ Deco
By cdysthe 2023-11-24 18:58:19

Is the QoS on the Deco XE75 Pro "adaptive"?

Is the QoS in the Deco XE75 Pro "adaptive"? Other routers like from Netgear and Asus talk about "adaptive QoS" so I wondered what kind of QoS is built into my Deco system.