SantaAnaWindsLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By SantaAnaWinds 2023-12-29 21:30:49

how to update or disable services and close ports

Hello everyone, My main objective is to update or disable certain outdated services (specifically SMB and SSH) and to close specific ports. I’ve run into a few issues and need some guidance. 1. Outdat
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2021-12-28 05:47:14

How to Connect TP-Link Router to a third-party VPN Provider (For ExpressVPN, NordVPN, etc.)

A growing number of community users are showing great interest in the VPN Client feature on the TP-Link routers, we are happy to announce here that we do have some router models that support the VPN C
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By BuddieMac 2023-04-29 22:32:58

What versions of SMB (file sharing) does Archer AX3000 support?

For the Archer AX3000, and the support for file shares, what versions of (SMB) does the router support? v1, v2 or v3 etc.?
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Doublel70 2023-11-04 20:26:32

USB

Can someone explan the usb for me I added mp4 videos to share in home that we can watch through the rokutv media app. It worked at first but now I am unable to add more mp4 videos to watch. Is there s
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Vanguard 2023-11-01 01:31:15

Port Forwarding limit on AXE5400 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6E Router

I have a server running in my house so I need to open ports for it, I have managed to reach the maximum number allowed, I don't want to change the firmware to DD-WRT because I like the UI the tp link
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By SantaAnaWinds 2023-11-25 13:14:22

How to set static ip's and names on devices

How does one set static ip's to devices on home wifi? How about setting permanent device names? Where exactly do i find these settings within the web interface? Is it within DHCP? Or is it bind mac/ip