MudslideyoLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Mudslideyo Sunday

Ethernet Backhaul not working..?

I have the DECO BE85 wired via Ethernet but the website says it is using 5Ghz-2 Wireless for dedicated backhaul. I have made sure it is in router mode and reviewed the TPlink KB. Is there way to verif
Forums/ Deco
By fedcella 2024-02-29 13:28:30

Deco BE85 network extremely unstable

I've recently installed a Deco BE85 mesh network in my small office with a view to improving network speed & coverage. Unfortunately our experience so far has been extremely frustrating. We've changed
Forums/ Deco
By mking2430 2024-03-03 17:06:38

View Ethernet Backhaul Negotiated Speed

Hi! New Deco BE63 owner here. Trying to verify that my backhaul between two devices is full 2.5Gb, but the app doesn't seem to show negotiated speeds anywhere. Is this visible? thanks!
Forums/ Deco
By Mudslideyo 2024-03-03 17:43:40

Latest Firmware for BE85

I have installed this firmware and so far so good. Question I have is regarding the security fixes noticed in the release notes. Any way to get more details about what those were? Thanks!
Forums/ Deco
By Mudslideyo 2024-02-17 00:08:49

Homeshield not detecting anything.

I have been doing the trial of homeshield and have not see it report anything at all. I understand this maybe a good thing but along with that there is very little reporting about what is hitting the
Forums/ Deco
By Riley_S 2023-09-05 22:05:03

Deco 1.9.0 Feature Overview: Wi-Fi Access Control, Matter, Local Only Modes (Coming Soon)

These latest Deco features are slowly being released to models, with the Deco X55 being set to be the first to receive the features from firmware 1.3.0 (Equivalent to 1.9.0 for others). Other Deco mod