HelpFixDecoAppLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By BillThompson 18 hours ago

I keep getting incorrect password error and must reboot Decos

For the past few weeks, I have noticed that my devices are not automatically connecting to my X 20 devices with ethernet backhaul. Then when I try to connect, I am told that my password is incorrect.
Forums/ Deco
By SparkySwykowski Tuesday

XE75 PRO Not Working

Hi I can not remember what beta firmware i was on before this beta firmware but this one has put my system down like before all this everything was connected like cameras lights garage opener now thes
Forums/ Deco
By roal_deco Sunday

Deco X55(AX3000) speed reduces - over ethernet

I have ATT Fiber connection at home. On the ATT router, I get ~950 mbps speed (via ethernet). I've connected the Deco X55 to the ATT router using a Cat 6 ethernet cable. When I test the internet speed
Forums/ Deco
By Mb1189 Monday

AT&T modem/router - can’t connect to router’s site to configure

I have AT&T internet and am required to use their dual modem/router. However since moving to my new apartment, internet does not work except when I use my TP Link Archer C7 router. Ive have been tryin
Forums/ Deco
By -Ed- Sunday

How to perform DNS redirection with TP-Link

I am currently using three Deco X60 (v2) devices and I would like to enforce the use of OpenDNS servers for content blocking. I could do this with my old router and DD-WRT's "Force DNS redirection" se
Forums/ Deco
By Iceman803 Sunday

2.4, 5, and 6 ghz bands and SSID names

I've noticed that the 2.4 and 5 ghz band SSID is the same as what I set, but the 6 ghz band gets an SSID with "_6GHz" appended to it. Would it everything function correctly if I named all the SSIDs th