HelpFixDecoAppLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By graykat13 Yesterday

Adding a new Deco keeps removing an old one.

I had tone-set my network and re-add my units. Everything was going fine until I was adding the last unit. Every time I would add it, one of the previous ones would disappear. So I'd go back around tr
Forums/ Deco
By Tommy61 17 hours ago

Disable DHCP Deco

I am running an XE75 Pro V2, firmware 1.2.12 as main and 2 XE75 V1, firmware 1.4.1 as satellites mesh in router mode on main. I need to disable the DHCP server so the Pihole DHCP server can assign IPs
Forums/ Deco
By cdysthe 13 hours ago

Is dedicating WiFi6E as wireless backhaul gone from the XE75 Pro?

When I set up my three unit XE75 Pro network I dedicated WiFi6 as wireless backhaul. When I check the app now I find WiFI6E disabled and no option to use it as wireless backhaul. Has that option been
Forums/ Deco
By BillThompson 10 hours ago

I keep getting incorrect password error and must reboot Decos

For the past few weeks, I have noticed that my devices are not automatically connecting to my X 20 devices with ethernet backhaul. Then when I try to connect, I am told that my password is incorrect.
Forums/ Deco
By SparkySwykowski Yesterday

XE75 PRO Not Working

Hi I can not remember what beta firmware i was on before this beta firmware but this one has put my system down like before all this everything was connected like cameras lights garage opener now thes
Forums/ Deco
By roal_deco Sunday

Deco X55(AX3000) speed reduces - over ethernet

I have ATT Fiber connection at home. On the ATT router, I get ~950 mbps speed (via ethernet). I've connected the Deco X55 to the ATT router using a Cat 6 ethernet cable. When I test the internet speed