Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

TP-Link has become an industry leader for Wi-Fi 7 home networking, and in 2024, we have no intention of slowing down. At CES, we announced a wide variety of Wi-Fi 7 devices – allowing you to take full
By Riley_S · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Riley_S
2Helpful
1963Views
8Replies
I've been helping friends successfully setup their TP-Link and other brands of routers to utilize IPv6 with Spectrum's High Speed Internet service in Southern California and thought that others might
IPv6Spectrum
By LKMcMillen · Latest post 3 weeks ago by brunodavid
4Helpful
2486Views
3Replies
A growing number of community users are showing great interest in the VPN Client feature on the TP-Link routers, we are happy to announce here that we do have some router models that support the VPN C
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2 weeks ago by TallGamer
30Helpful
18462Views
63Replies
Have you ever unboxed your brand-new router, hooked it up to your existing cable modem and nothing happens? The awesome new device you just purchased doesn’t go online and the internet light stay ambe
By Carl · Latest post 2022-05-24 16:02:53 by Carl
69Helpful
73652Views
16Replies
Hey Everybody! Our teams have released new firmware for the Archer AX80v1: 1.1.1/2 Build 20231201 This update brings some much-requested improvements to the USB read and write speeds, allowing faster
Firmware UpdateUSB Sharing
0Helpful
333Views
0Replies
You may find that your devices like your mobile phones and laptops lose internet connection constantly when they are connected to the router via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. It may be caused by many factors. He
By elena.zhang · Latest post Sunday by Casey-1
0Helpful
33670Views
0Replies
After update to firmware 1.1.1 now OfDMA/MU-MIMO field switch back to OFDMA Only, even if you select OFMA + MU-MIMO option.. Tested with MLO network on and off with same result. Another firmware bug o
By Betovanbuuren · Latest post 57 minutes ago by LiamG91
14Helpful
1312Views
29Replies
I've had your Archer AX73 for almost 2 years, was doing good except for the time it changed all my IP's from .1. to .0. when I moved it into another room. (Amcrest CAM and KASA smart plug quit working
EasyMeshOneMesh
By NoiD · Latest post 6 hours ago by NoiD
0Helpful
9Views
1Replies
Archer BE800: BE19000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Router We are excited to announce the arrival of the Archer BE800 – TP-Link’s latest Wi-Fi 7 Router. Powered by the latest Wi-Fi 7 technology, the Archer BE800 i
OfficialWi-Fi 7
By Riley_S · Latest post 10 hours ago by 5Guru
1Helpful
2095Views
16Replies
I have the TP-Link Tri-Band BE9300 router connected to Lumos Fiber 2gbps ONT. Lumos came with the Calix GigaSpire® BLAST® u6 as their default router. The problem is their router has a one 2.5 WAN port
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies