Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

I have tried over and over and am not able to connect to my new device to set it up for use. I have followed the instructions Downloaded the app Local access is enabled The device is plugged in - Blin
smart plugSetup and Configuration
By Snowbie1 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Rodster8449
1Helpful
457Views
5Replies
Hi all I have 2 KP125M plugs and the kasa app. I was hoping to run a schedule when I am away from my house. for example turn a plug on at 11:30pm 'only' when I am not home. I can get the smart action
Smart ActionsScheduleFeature Request
0Helpful
44Views
0Replies
My HS103s lost connection to Google Home when I reset them and reconnected them to the Kasa app I can't get them to connect to Google. It wants a firmware update to be able to turn on remote control,
Remote Control
0Helpful
45Views
0Replies
A new app showed up on my ipad, tried to update, now locked out of Kasa/TP-Link on iPad & cell phone!! Why is it telling me invalid email?? Trying to install doorbell tomorrow & this is really annoyin
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
68Views
0Replies
I keep going over my data usage on my internet and I checked to see which devices were using the most data and the most data used was a HS 100 plug and its using 80-100 GB per month. Is that nomal? Wh
By BretL · Latest post 2024-03-31 00:19:15 by sgbaird
0Helpful
149Views
1Replies
hOW TO CONNECT TO WIFI
0Helpful
49Views
0Replies
So am I going to have to reset all 30 of my devices and reinstall them simply because I changed my Router?
By KPoff · Latest post 2024-03-30 20:08:37 by UncleBill1970
0Helpful
127Views
1Replies
My device time is off by 1 hour. time zone Americas/cancun actual time is 2:30 device time is 3:30 i have tried switching to a different time zone and the device time switches, but when i change it ba
0Helpful
40Views
0Replies
I bought kasa hs103 (no other numbers) mini plug to use with Alexa. 1 it will turn off items like my fan but won't turn them on. You have to manually turn item on n then if you tell Alexa or kasa app
By Deansnana · Latest post 2024-03-18 22:56:23 by Carl
0Helpful
68Views
1Replies
After upgrading internet speed and getting new router, all plugs non-responsive. I unplugged and replugged. Reset router. No luck. Any suggestions. Thank you. Arleen
By Astar · Latest post 2024-03-15 16:46:33 by Riley_S
0Helpful
111Views
1Replies