Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

KP125M: Kasa's first Matter-Compatible Smart Plug w/ New Energy Monitoring Features We are excited to announce the introduction of the Matter Protocol into our line of Kasa Smart devices, starting wit
Energy MonitoringHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-12-07 19:33:39 by Riley_S
5Helpful
3762Views
27Replies
I have three different models of Kasa smart plugs and only two have energy monitoring however only the EP25 has cost in the application. The KP125 only has energy usage. Why is there different app scr
Energy MonitoringSetup and Configuration
0Helpful
129Views
0Replies
Hi Everyone Im looking for a smart plug that can send me an alert if the device plugged in has stopped drawing power, its for a wine fridge kept in an storeroom, are there any tp link plugs that suppo
Energy Monitoring
0Helpful
57Views
0Replies
I have a "different" use case. I want to use my smart plug with a sump pump to find out how often the pump runs. I don't care about energy consumption per-se, just whether the pump is drawing power an
Feature RequestEnergy Monitoring
0Helpful
91Views
0Replies
I have not purchased yet and dont access actions in the app without device setup. Can I setup an automation trigger for when a smart plug senses current draw? For example, if EP25 detects more than 1a
Smart ActionsEnergy Monitoring
By JimSmith112 · Latest post 2024-01-06 14:17:10 by Mwepel
2Helpful
130Views
1Replies
Using Smart Plugs for an Energy-Efficient Holiday Season Using Your IoT and Smart Home Devices with your Holiday Decorations is a great way to not only simplify your life, but also to save energy this
Energy MonitoringSmart ActionsScheduleSunset/Sunrise
0Helpful
373Views
0Replies
Putting this out to the community. I have submitted feedback directly to Kasa and I'm wondering what the feedback is from the community? Right now, when you load the "Energy Consumption" window, it on
Energy Monitoring
By Semmelroth · Latest post 2023-09-19 13:46:07 by Toof
22Helpful
2762Views
11Replies
I just got this smart plug yesterday to track energy usage for my beverage fridge in the garage. It has only been connected for about 12 hours but the usage numbers are weird It says Total consumption
Energy Monitoring
By InsanelyOne · Latest post 2023-09-11 11:54:18 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
234Views
1Replies
If you didn't hear... Kasa has begun to support Apple HomeKit! This means that you can spend less time setting your product up for multiple environments and can spend more time exploring ways to use y
OfficialEnergy Monitoring
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-09-05 18:50:33 by Riley_S
24Helpful
14340Views
29Replies
I purchased 2 of the Kasa KP115 energy monitoring smart plugs for my washer and dryer. I have a Google Pixel and want to set up a way to receive a notification when there is no energy running to the p
Smart ActionsEnergy MonitoringGoogle Assistant
By Jcohen9591 · Latest post 2023-07-19 16:28:52 by dafish
0Helpful
323Views
2Replies