Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I am installing an HS 200 switch in a weatherproof box outside to control my led pool light remotely Can it be installed in a metaillic box or will that interfere with the wifi operation Thank You
Feature Request
By bcarter1350 · Latest post 2022-10-03 04:36:36 by Otrip
2Helpful
425Views
1Replies
This applies to the app and so so so many devices. Please allow auto shutoff timer to exceed 180 minutes!!!!! There are 1440 minutes in a day and I never need to pay for them. They cost nothing. So wh
Feature RequestRemote ControlSmart Actions
0Helpful
221Views
0Replies
I am slowly upgrading the switches in the house to smart switches. The issue i have is the bedrooms have a combo switch, single gang/dual switch. Does Kasa plan to release a combo smart switch? I woul
Feature Request
By TheGmer · Latest post 2022-09-16 17:25:14 by Riley_S
1Helpful
356Views
1Replies
Add an option to HS200, or create a separate product, that can be used to operate a low voltage system, such as a fireplace gas log controller.
Feature Request
By mykeal
1Helpful
200Views
0Replies
When editing rules in Smart Control on the ES20M/KS220M, I would like to have an option to specify Sunset/Sunrise instead of a set time.
Feature RequestSmart ActionsSunset/Sunrise
1Helpful
291Views
0Replies
@Carl I, and from I can tell many others, would deeply appreciate a "Maximum Brightness" setting for our dimmers. Something that would allow us to software configure a maximum brightness level that ca
Feature Request
By dafish · Latest post 2022-07-18 19:38:22 by LegendaryFire
1Helpful
394Views
2Replies
As the previous thread was closed, here is a new one. Any update on that feature? Thanks
Feature RequestSmart Actions
4Helpful
326Views
0Replies