Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Osugrad
32Helpful
2271Views
26Replies
looking for a way to disable selected toggle switches from all types of smart switches and outlets on a specific day and time before & after sunrise & sunset
Feature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By yitsgo · Latest post 2023-11-16 01:50:14 by Riley_S
0Helpful
151Views
1Replies
I have a conflict issue due to the smart control being hours based, while the schedule includes sunrise/sunset. The KS200M Switch is controlling under cabinet lights in the kitchen. I want the lights
Smart ActionsSunset/Sunrise
0Helpful
105Views
0Replies
When editing rules in Smart Control on the ES20M/KS220M, I would like to have an option to specify Sunset/Sunrise instead of a set time.
Feature RequestSmart ActionsSunset/Sunrise
1Helpful
293Views
0Replies
I have two houses with vastly different lattitudes, with smart switches in both. I would like to assign one location to devices in Oregon, and another location to devices in my Southern California hom
Sunset/SunriseAmazon AlexaSmart Actions
By JacktheRipper · Latest post 2022-07-02 14:04:13 by JacktheRipper
2Helpful
522Views
2Replies