Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tapo Smart Light Bulbs

Tags

Label

Multi-Color RGB Bulbs from Tapo offer the “Auto White” feature to intelligently adjust the color temperature and brightness of the bulb according to the local time. This feature is only available to M
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-01-29 11:15:49 by HandymanL23
0Helpful
529Views
0Replies
Breaking Down: RGB, RGB+IC, RGBW+IC Light Strips from Tapo and Kasa Tapo Kasa Tapo L900 Tapo L920 Tapo L930 Kasa KL400 Kasa KL420 RGB v RGBW, RGBIC RGB RGB+IC RGBW+IC RGB RGB+IC Available Lengths (m)
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
1Helpful
424Views
0Replies
Can you get 2 l930-5 strips to synchronize as if it were a l930-10?
0Helpful
35Views
0Replies
My new L535 bulb is stuck on Local only with an unstable network error. I have a about a dozen Kasa plugs and switches installed and they are and have been working without a problem for months or year
Setup and Configuration
By O-Vale · Latest post 2024-03-15 00:42:21 by Riley_S
0Helpful
128Views
3Replies
I had two L530E bulbs in my setup via the Android TAPO app. This AM, BOTH of the devices were off-line and I could not get them back on-line. Background: Devices have been installed for several months
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
41Views
0Replies
New Tapo RGB Smart Bulb with Streamline Amazon Frustration-Free (FFS) Setup Amazon Frustration Free-Setup: When checking out on Amazon, you have the option to add the device to your TP-Link account be
Amazon Alexa
0Helpful
91Views
0Replies
I recently added Tapo L535 multicolor bulbs to my home. They show up and are controllable in the Tapo app, and when I first added them to HomeKit they worked as expected. But after that he first day t
HomeKit
0Helpful
82Views
0Replies
I see how to schedule a random away schedule with individual lights but is it possible to create an away schedule for a group so that a pair of lights will go on and off together.
Schedule
By dccc
0Helpful
48Views
0Replies
The Tapo app offers a variety of options to bring a little personality to your lighting - add a flair of color or automatically brighten your lights when you enter the room. Take Advantage of the feat
OfficialSmart ActionsSunset/Sunrise
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-20 19:51:15 by Riley_S
2Helpful
742Views
2Replies
general question -- is the bulb compatible with mounting to a dimming switch? I understand that the dimming in specs in through the bulb control itself, but the fixture I have has a non-removeable bui
By jlacsm · Latest post 2024-02-08 19:01:33 by Riley_S
0Helpful
138Views
1Replies