Feature Request

This board was created for users to leave feedback, ideas, and suggestions regarding both Kasa products and services.
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Would love to see proper, official Kasa support in Homey. I've made a decent invesment in Kasa products and was suprised to see a rather minimal number of them usable currently by Homey. Surprising as
By AndrewV · Latest post 2022-01-12 01:59:40 by Carl
667Views
3Replies

Votes
Can't believe this doesn't exist in either firmware or IFTTT. Imperative for homes with kids. I would like the switch toalways turn off after X number of minutes. (How many houses do the kids leave th
By SJI · Latest post 2022-01-05 18:01:07 by Carl
5246Views
7Replies

Votes
Looking at the CES announcements and it seems to be TP Link is running two lines of Smart Devices, Tapo and Kasa. I think there needs to finally be one line put in place. Geting confusing and again, p
508Views
0Replies

Votes
I have 50+ switches, plugs, and bulbs in my system. I need to change the SSID/password. It would be good to have an option of making this change in the Kasa App. It could be: 1. Make change on app 2.
By IdahoAutomation · Latest post 2022-01-04 17:21:14 by HappyKing
1243Views
3Replies

Votes
The auto off smart action is limited to 180minutes. I have a number of uses for auto off that exceed 180minutes. it would be nice if you could schedule an auto off action for up to 24hours. That would
By GHamsz
281Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, It would be great to include a feature where you could control the LED light on the smart plug. For example: LED shows status of smart plug (current implementation) LED shows opposite status of
324Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, It would be great to include a feature where the Kasa app will notify you when a smart plug is disconnected. Maybe notify you after 5 min / 10 min / 15 min / 30 min / 1 hour of it being disconn
449Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, It would be great to include a feature where you could disable the physical button via the app. I think anyone with kids or smart plugs plugged into an area where it could easily be bumped woul
294Views
0Replies

Votes
Is there a way to illuminate the "on/off" button in the Kasa app for groups? Currently the on/off button is just a bland color that does not change its look if the condition changes from on to off or
By Mrwright · Latest post 2021-12-15 00:13:25 by Carl
266Views
1Replies

Votes
One of the main reasons I was interested in getting smart switches and plugs was to be able to set up something like away mode -- random lighting schedules -- when we're gone. I've set it up on a numb
By LeeEMiller · Latest post 2021-12-14 22:35:18 by Carl
444Views
1Replies