Bulbs online but not responding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-09 02:26:37

I am having some problems with 2 of my LB110 bulbs (I have 4 LB110 and 1 LB130). They have recently stopped responding periodically and not turning on and off. My router says they are still online and the Kasa app is responding as if they are online turning green when activated and dark when not . Also my google assistand tells me they are turning on and off when I ask even though they are not responding. After I do a reset 3 on offs they start to work again but periordically stop again, even a factory rset did not help (5 turn on and off's) . Anyone else experience this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Bulbs online but not responding
2019-02-11 18:25:44

@jimbo211 

Jimbo,

That is deffiantly not how the bulbs should respond.  The first action to try is to ensure they are up to date on the firmware.  After confriming that I would recommending moving the bulbs to the other locations the bulbs that are working are in.  This will eliminate eviromental and distance related issues.  If they still have issues in those working postions (you can also put the working bulbs in the locations where the ones having issues are to rule out area as well) then the next step would be replacement.  As long as the bulbs are under 2 years old they would be covered by the warranty policy.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1256

Replies: 1

Related Articles