Camera arrangement

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Camera arrangement

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Camera arrangement
Camera arrangement
2019-05-31 10:30:13

I have several cameras in two locations. How do I arrange them to come up together using the TP camera app. I tried the up/down arrows at the top left corner and was able to drag and arrange them but it won’t save the list. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Camera arrangement
2019-05-31 21:58:57

@Jjdejd 

We would need more information.  What cameras are you using,  what region are they used in. are the cameras all updated fully?

Best Regards 

Options
Re:Re:Camera arrangement
2019-06-01 10:27:37 - last edited 2019-06-01 10:29:08

I’m on the east coast. Have cameras at my home in Florida and Pennsylvania. I’m using NC 450’s, 220’s and 230’s. All cameras are good on firmware updates. The problem  is not the cameras, they work fine. I’m trying to arrange them in order within the TP Camera app I use on my IPhone and IPad. The app opens with all nine cameras in view and you can select any one of them to expand to full screen and view. I was trying to get all the Florida cameras at the top of the page and the Pennsylvania cameras up next. The app has up/down arrows in the top left corner of the screen shot with all the cameras and if I select it, all the cameras names and locationcome up. I can then drag and drop them into the order I want, but there is no save selection. When I close the window and go back to view all the cameras on one page, they are still mixed up. I tried to talk with TP support, but they don’t understand what I’m asking. Thanks 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Camera arrangement
2019-06-06 23:47:42

@Jjdejd 

Sorry for the late reply.  I understand its about the orentation of how the video are presented to you.  Okay that makes sense. I'll reach out to our app team to see if there is a way to save orentation.  I'll let you know when they get back to me. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 708

Replies: 3

Related Articles