Power outage local only

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Power outage local only

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Power outage local only
Power outage local only
2019-08-18 01:56:04
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.14

Power outages kill all 9 of my hs100’s for a day or two. After the first outage I tried my best to reconnect them to no luck and after a day they all just magically returned back online. Well then our next outage hit and after 2 days they still did not come back so I started messing with one where I held the rest button for 5 seconds and then connected to its WiFi and that hs100 went into local only mode - after reconnecting to my home WiFi all the other hs100’s came back online except that one I messed with - now it’s stuck in local only mode and nothing I do gets it out. What’s the deal? 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Power outage local only
2019-08-19 19:35:29

@Djonbrooks 

Disconnect it from the outlet so it shuts off and plug it back in. If your plugs are knocked out due to an outage and have trouble syncing to the cloud pluggin them back into the wall usually solves that.

Options
Re:Re:Power outage local only
2019-08-19 20:03:08 - last edited 2019-08-19 20:03:44

Sorry I should’ve pointed out unplugging it was the first thing I did and have done it multiple times since. It is still stuck in local only mode. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Power outage local only
2019-08-28 21:19:02

@Djonbrooks 

You might be having a IP conflict.  We would recommend setting a reserved IP address for your smart device.  If it is a IP conflict that will resolve it. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1266

Replies: 3

Related Articles