HOW TO DELEE ACCOUNT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HOW TO DELEE ACCOUNT

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HOW TO DELEE ACCOUNT
HOW TO DELEE ACCOUNT
2019-12-28 16:47:28 - last edited 2022-05-10 02:32:18

No where on this website can I find to delete my account, I am returning the smart plug, I did not set up my own account hubby did it. We are not keeping it and don't need this account but no where on this site or app can I delete my account.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:HOW TO DELEE ACCOUNT-Solution
2022-05-09 17:02:57 - last edited 2022-05-10 02:32:18

Hey Everyone,

I'm dropping an update here for anyone stumbling across this thread in the future. TP-Link has created a new account deletion portal for users that wish to completely delete their account. There is more information in the link provided, but it is important to understand that deleting your account using this portal will remove all data connected to your account and will prevent you from accessing any information associated with it.

More information about this process can be found at our FAQ on the topic here:

How Can I Delete My TP-Link Cloud Account?

Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:HOW TO DELEE ACCOUNT
2020-10-28 23:22:00

@blahffs please delete my account my wife already has an account and she cannot login, please delete the account Thank you

Options
2021-09-03 15:43:09
Options
2021-09-03 16:54:49

@Dahaka 

Yes?

Options
2021-10-07 16:52:39

@Carl I had 2 cameras set up for the living room and master bed room, for some reason on the app it says that my accounts were inactive for over 30 days so they disassociated my log in info with my email address. Im trying to reinstall these 2 cameras but I first need to delete the accounts that the cameras were associated with, but I cant get into the playstore app to do this. Maybe just a whole new email account and password should set it right up right?

Options
2021-10-07 19:16:53

@emfaaita 

That is wierd and I haven't heard of that happening before.  We can do this one of two ways.  I can ask the back end team to delete the existing account so you can create a new one with the same email address,  or if you have an alternative email address you can use then you can just create a new TP-Link ID.  Either way you simply need to hard reset the two cameras back to default and reconfigure them to re-associate them to the new account.  

Options
Re:HOW TO DELEE ACCOUNT-Solution
2022-05-09 17:02:57 - last edited 2022-05-10 02:32:18

Hey Everyone,

I'm dropping an update here for anyone stumbling across this thread in the future. TP-Link has created a new account deletion portal for users that wish to completely delete their account. There is more information in the link provided, but it is important to understand that deleting your account using this portal will remove all data connected to your account and will prevent you from accessing any information associated with it.

More information about this process can be found at our FAQ on the topic here:

How Can I Delete My TP-Link Cloud Account?

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 10533

Replies: 7