Different Colors for Switches

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-05 21:04:12
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Are there any plans to make color change kits so we can change the color of our switch from white to light almond (in our case).

I would pay extra for this (as long as it didn't cost an arm and leg).

Here is an example of what I am talking about: https://www.amazon.com/Leviton-DDKIT-T-Decora-Digital-Dimmer/dp/B06Y5KN17V/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=YXYDZYGX2PNS70QPGJPV

Options
7 Reply
Re:Different Colors for Switches
2020-01-07 23:59:46

@TommyO 

Unfortunately we do not have color changing kits. You can swap out the face plate with another Decora color.

Options
2020-05-07 18:38:40

Any plans to sell color changing kits?

Or is it a kind of rocket science for TP-Link?

Options
2020-07-01 20:02:21
I think the question was, if there were any plans on having switches with other colors. Many houses have non-white switches and TPLink could increase their sales by accommodating those customers.
Options
2020-08-29 19:36:12

@Tony  The very white switch sets in the middle of 2 very ivory switches in a 3 switch gang that function quite well and do not need replacing .  A high quality ivory decal would do wonders, especially as this switch which is never touched.  Currently  tring to find a matching color and just print a sticker to cover it.

Long days, and pleasant nights,

Tneut

Options
2020-12-22 14:57:31

Would be great to have (light) almond.

All my switches in my house are that color and adding a bright white Kasa switch kills the decor.

BTW, I ordered a 3 pack of Kasa dimmers from Amazon, but am going to have to return them due to this color issue.

Kasa/TP-Link could indeed significantly increase market share by finding a way to offer more colors...

Options
2021-07-06 14:09:09

Have the same decor issues. Need ivory/almond. Also be nice if they made one that looked like a toggle switch instead of a rocker. Was considering buying one and painting it, but you'd have to leave a spot for the indicator light to shine through I think. Also made for stick on face plate instead of screw on.

Next dot com will do it right.

Options
2022-02-01 18:06:20

@Tony , 

Can these switches be painted? The actual switch/button. I'm not concerned about the cover plate, as I know I can find one that would be the correct color, or can be painted. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 7832

Replies: 7

Related Articles