KC120 Cam activity zones in white lines deactivate the notifications

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-15 03:49:01

Setting a activity zone with green lines activates an activity zone and the notifications.  Activity zone polygon in green turns into a polygon with white sides and turns off the video feed or does not send alerts.  Anyone have a suggestion on how to prevent the activity zone from going from green lines to white lines?  I have looked at all other elements and this is what is turning off my video feed and turning off notifications.  When I remove the activity zone completely, camera works fine.  Problem is the field of vision is too big and I get to many notifications.  If you tap on the polygon, it goes from white to green and goes back to white on its own. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:KC120 Cam activity zones in white lines deactivate the notifications
2020-01-15 19:06:41

@Ratbch 

Activity zones that are our company teal are ones that are being added or modified, white ones are ones that are active and in place.  Can you add an example image to what you are refering to?  Also please let us know the OS and device you are using to set this up. 

Options