KC100 will not connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

KC100 will not connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
KC100 will not connect
KC100 will not connect
2020-01-25 20:43:31
Model: KC100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Connected the camera, viewed twice away from home & then disconnected. Now it will not connect. I have uninstalled @ reinstall the app, held reset button to factory reset, moved camera next to my router. When I follow the setup I see the flashing amber/green light, go to my wi-fi to select Kasa Spot Cam & it is not there. Don't know what else to try. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:KC100 will not connect
2020-01-27 18:48:06

@Rocky25 

I know a recent update on iPhone added a known network section where this network might now be listed.  Not sure if Android has a similar feature.  If you have already tried to reset the cameras for at least 30 seconds and then tried the setup again and it still fails try moving closer to the router or changing the router's channel on 2.4GHz.  You can even try enabling Guest networks and trying that way.  If those both fail let us know.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 879

Replies: 1

Related Articles