Smart switch hs200 is blocking all internet connection while trying to set up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-01 17:29:36
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I'm trying to setup the smart switch and when I try to connect to hone network, the home network restarts. All devices lost connectivity and the connwction is back after 2-3 min. The switch never get connected. I've a simple internet setup at  home.

Can anyone help? I've been reading online without luck.

Thanks in advance,

Rolando

Options
4 Reply
Re:Smart switch hs200 is blocking all internet connection while trying to set up
2020-03-03 18:48:13

@Rolycg 

Create a guest network with your router and set up the smart switch to that.

Options
Re:Smart switch hs200 is blocking all internet connection while trying to set up
2020-03-05 14:03:41

@Tony thanks for the advice. It didn't work. Same thing happened

Options
2020-03-05 22:08:29

@Rolycg 

I think it would be best to reach out to the router manufacturer to see if they have seen this before. If they are not able to give any answers, reach out to our support team:

Live Chat: link
Phone: link
E-mail: link

Options
2020-03-06 15:46:58

@Tony Thanks for the links. I already sent a email. Once I get response, I'll share it here.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 738

Replies: 4

Related Articles