Suggestions for capability

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-29 18:27:47
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.10.7

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to do a few things with my Deco units. I bought these to control internet access for children in my home.

1. Is it possible to set blackout periods during the day. For example, a laptop may connect to the internet from 9AM until 11AM and again from 3PM until 5PM the same day?
  2. Is it possible to do the same with certain websites? For example, YouTube might only be accessed from 10AM until 12PM and again from 2PM until 4PM?
  3. Can each device in a certain user profile be limitted to certain different times of the day? For example, a gaming console assigned to one profile might only connect to the internet after 2PM but the laptop assigned to that same profile might connect from 9AM until 3 PM.

I suspect that these functions aren't currently possible. If this is the case, might I please suggest adding this functionality to a future update?

Best,

A.B. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 184

Replies: 0

Related Articles