Does TP-Link have a remote control?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-09 19:37:41

I'm looking at adding a few smart switches in my home and I heard about the Caseta swtiches (ex: Model P-BDG-PKG1W) from Ask This Old House.  One thing I like about their setup is they have a "Pico Smart Remote" that lets you have a physical switch control another switch from anywhere in the house.  I already have several TP-Link devices in my house and I have had good luck with them and I would perfer not having a mix of different smart device manufacturers, but it doesn't appear they have a similar smart remote switch.  I know I would be able to control the switches via smart phone app, but sometimes it would be nice to have a physical switch in a more convenient location.  Does something like this exist for TP-Link products?

Thanks in advance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Does TP-Link have a remote control?
2020-06-10 21:58:08

@cas4 

We do not have to have a physical switch to control our smart devices. I will forward that as a product suggestion.

Options
Re:Does TP-Link have a remote control?
2020-06-11 11:41:53

Thank you, it would be a great addition to the products you offer.

Options