Scheduling doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Scheduling doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Scheduling doesn't work
Scheduling doesn't work
2020-08-18 03:08:40
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have the Kasa Smart Switches.  Three of them, on three different circuits.  All are properly wired with neutrals and grounds on single pole single switch circuits.  All three showed up on the phone app, and the app works to control all three.  I can turn them all on and off from the screen of my phone.

The problem is the schedule feature doesn't work at all.  I have set the device to my local time zone and entered in the longitude and lattitude of where I live.  I have tried both manual time and location, and turning on location services to allow the app to get the information automatically.  It isn't a difficult schedule.  On at 8pm (sunset) off at 6am (Dawn) on all three.  The time comes and goes and nothing....

Options
1 Reply
Re:Scheduling doesn't work
2020-08-19 16:36:18

@AJ55 

If you disable your Wi-Fi on your phone can you still control them?

After setting a schedule for one of the switches, do you see that reflect right below the switch name on the device list?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 421

Replies: 1

Related Articles