Plugs coming on and off / phantom programming

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-06 01:18:19 - last edited 2020-10-06 01:21:02
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.1

Hi, 

I have about 10 plugs. Two of them are connected to my tivos. They have no programming to come on or off. I have them there so I can manually reset the tivos. 

They both seem to get programmed to come on and off at around 5:30 and 6pm every day. I have to go into settings and delete but a few days later it's back. I never programmed this in the first place. 

I replaced one plug and it continues to do this. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Plugs coming on and off / phantom programming
2020-10-06 18:13:28

@Marspinball 

When you say you go into settings and remove are you referring to deleting the schedules or are you saying you are removing the devices from the app?  If you are removing the devices but not fully resetting them they will keep the programing i.e. the schedules at appear to be configured.  You would want to delete the schedule if your not already.  There is no way for the plugs to "learn" a schedule.   Unless the plugs are part of a scene and that there is a smart actions to schedule the scene to go off.  

If you are removing the schedule what I would suggest is resetting the cloud account's (your sign in) password.   

Options
2020-10-08 20:35:15

@Carl 

Yes, I deleted each of the on/off commands for each device. Also have no scenes programed. The same programming comes back as if someone is logging in my account and programming just the same two devices. 

Options
2020-10-08 20:43:56

@Marspinball 

As this is  single access system have you tried changing your account password?

Options
2020-10-10 00:51:08

@Carl 

No not yet. I'll give it a try. 

Thanks Martin 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 411

Replies: 4

Related Articles